Flower Seeds Review & Comparison 2019
The best Flower Seeds in Review
The best Flower Seeds
The TOP 20 Flower Seeds at a glance
- Includes Alaska mixed, jewel cherry rose, empress of India, jewel mixed, gleaming gold and trailing mixed seed
- Hardy annuals, flower the same year as grown
- Easy to grow, even in poorer soils
- Suitable for attractive bees and butterflies
- Ideal for borders and containers
- CRYSTAL WATER BEADS AS A GIFT! At grow your secret garden we ship our flower seeds from UK and they are UK grown, packets are sealed for freshness, and come in a bag with our GROW YOU SECRET GARDEN Logo (as on the photo). BEWARE OF CHEAP MIXES FROM ASIA
- DELIVERY IN 2-4 WORKING DAYS
- Attracts bees and butterflies
- Rainbow of colours in your garden .Over 2000 seeds. Flowers year after year
- A simply brilliant mixed selection of seeds that can be scattered in your garden and produce some truly wonderful visuals. Extremely easy to grow mixes of glorious colour and variety to enhance your garden and attract bees and insects.
- Simply scatter your seeds in an area of your choice where you would like them to grow, cover and wait for amazing results!
- When to Sow; Sow mid-March to June or September to November. Flowers will appear in summer from a spring sowing, or the following spring from an autumn sowing; annuals will flower in their first year and then self-seed for flowering in following years, perennials normally flower from year 2 onwards (some may flower in their first year if sown early).
- Mixed Seeds: Supplied in a box with a net weight 200g, including 15g seeds plus vermiculite which acts as a 'carrier' to help ensure the seed is distributed evenly when sowing.
- Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product that you buy from us. If you're not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we'll replace your product or give you your money back.
- Dramatic and unusual blooms
- Plant class: Half Hardy Annual (HHA), Hardy Perennial (HP)
- Add that little extra to the garden
- Includes cardinal climber, morning glory grandpa otts, Chilean glory vine, Spanish flag, hyacinth bean and sweet pea horizon mixed
- Habit: climbing
- Everything you need to grow your own Gourmet Flowers in one box
- A specially selected range of 6 seed varieties to grow Edible Flowers suitable for sweet and savoury dishes which will also add a splash of colour to your garden.
- 6 Seed Varieties: Cornflower, Calendula, Dianthus, French Marigold, Nasturtium & Wild Pansy.
- 6 Growing pots, 6 Peat blocks and 6 Plant Markers. Sowing & Growing Tips included.
- So go on... Decorate your dishes and excite your taste buds!
- Height: 70-180 cm
- Plant class: hardy perennial (hp)
- Very economical
- Easy all in one mix of multi-coloured flower seeds, feed and coir
- Up to 29 flower seed varieties including natural pollinating plants
- Enriched with Miracle-Gro Plant food which feeds up to 4 months
- Height range of plants 20-50 cm
- Flowers from June to October; sow when risk of frost has passed
- Ideal for beds and bordes
- Large blooms up to 7 cm across, each boasting a distinctive
- Suitable as cut flowers
- Prefers full sun
- Average growing height: 51-60 cm
- Oxalis seeds for plants lovers.
- Plant it by yourself, it will be more interesting.
- Easy to grow and can be great garden decor as well.
- Sunflower Seed Grow Kit contains: Sunflower Helios seeds, Sunflower Velvet Queen seeds, Sunflower Dwarf Yellow Spray seeds, Sunflower Tanja seeds & Sunflower Valentine seeds
- Stunning sunflower seeds selection; we've chosen a wonderful, contrasting assortment of traditional and contemporary sunflower varieties to enhance any garden
- Complete sunflower seed growing set; Everything you need to kick start the growing of your glorious Sunflowers; Garden Snips, 5 Starter Growing Peat Pots, 5 Plant Markers & 5 Peat Growing Plugs
- Gardening tips; Growing instructions are provided to maximise your potential yield from our fantastic seed kit
- Perfect present; Give a keen or beginner gardener this ultimate and quirky gift that they are sure to enjoy
Current Flower Seeds Offers
In the following Flower Seeds comparison table you can see products with current offers or savings compared to the normal price. Often it is not helpful to compare only the test winners, since these cost possibly also more and have a higher purchase price. Not with everyone the purse sits loosely.
In addition to the Flower Seeds product image, they see the most important features, ratings and price. However, the table with the current best Flower Seeds offers can often be identical with the bestseller list.
- 5 easy-to-grow annual and perennial varieties
- Decorative flower seeds
- Remove dead and fading blooms to prolong flowering
- Full growing instructions on packet
- Average growing height: 31-40 cm
- Sow from late winter onwards indoor's or heated undercover in fine compost 6mm (¼in) deep. Keep soil damp but not wet, sealing in a polythene bag after sowing is helpful. Germination in 7-10 days at 65-70F.
- When large enough to handle, transplant to trays or individual 3in pots and grow on in cooler conditions.
- Gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions before planting out after all risk of frost, at 12in apart. Prefers good moisture retentive soil and full sun.
- Professional DEFRA licenced Quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Flower Seeds New Releases
When buying products, it is not always the case that you really want them. Often Flower Seeds is also bragged about before others – after all, you have purchased the most modern and newest product!
The following list is the ideal solution for all those who want to attract attention and always have the latest and completely new Flower Seedss at a glance!
Checklist for the purchase of Flower Seeds
- Which size is the best at Flower Seeds?
- Are there any manufacturers or brands that are particularly recommended for Flower Seeds?
- What does Flower Seeds cost?
- Costs for possible care and cleaning – Do you need extras that you might want to order at the same time?
- Material: high-quality workmanship is reflected in the price, but usually lasts longer.
- Depending on the Flower Seeds material, the weight can also be affected.
Flower Seeds Videos
There are clearly a few points to consider, especially with Flower Seeds. Be it the material or the size or the possible maintenance effort. Nevertheless, the aspects listed above should not be disregarded. Flower Seeds offers, best lists but also new publications can always be found on our website.
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.